- One size fits all
- Weighs less than 1 ounce
- Fits comfortably over or under any headset
- Folds up to store easily in a flight bag, knee board, or pocket
- Accepted by the FAA for check rides
- Designed by an 11,500+ hour CFII-ATP pilot
- Made in the USA and sold around the world since 1997
The Feather IFR training hood is lightweight, comfortable, and effective. Known for over 20 years as simply "The Best Hood", it truly is!
This hood is used by pilots during flight training to simulate flying in the clouds. It restricts their view to only the flight instruments, forcing them to fly without any external references to the ground or horizon.